: Video Games : : Video Games :

Liquid gold as always Ian, love your work. This one is brilliant and almost perfect. It describes everything involving the vast majority of "Generation X" opinions on the matter. Looking forward to more. :3

Epic Minequest Epic Minequest

Loved this when you dropped it on youtube, glad to see that it's on newgrounds now! Oh, and thanks for using my track, it's gotten a lot of attention since you've used it. :3

Getting wheat Minecraft Getting wheat Minecraft

Nice vid dude.

This is an epic vid man. Keep up the good work. :3

A Sonic Christmas Carol 1 A Sonic Christmas Carol 1

Cool

That was really good from what I've seen so far. Waiting on chapter 2. Story was really good. (that guy below me, with the 2, who cares about the flapping mouths. it's a flash animation. let it go dude.) 4/5 and 8/10.

Leviathan-Ran responds:

Check out his account, he's a Troll pure and simple.
Thanks for the score comments and reviews!

Birthday Present Birthday Present

I like it!

^.=.^ It was very good. I liked it. However, it was so pointlessly random... no I'm just kidding. Happy "birdie!"

all alone video all alone video

that was pretty decent.

I liked it, however, for being drunk, did you really just repeat I'm all alone? ^.=.^ This was cool, keep it up!

Kirby unleashed! Kirby unleashed!

that was great! ^.=.^

I liked it. I really did. I hope this makes it, there wasn't much left for you to do. congrats on making such a good movie for your first flash! ^.=.^

Zombie Bums from Uranus Zombie Bums from Uranus

umm... yea...

What in the hell was that supposed to be about? have a feddish for anus or what? Anyway, I hope you actually work harder on this because I feel that it's a waste of newgrounds' space. Honestly, Zelda's theme music did not fit in it either. Correct these problems please. Make it funnier, make it longer (it ended for no reason on the waterfall) and make it graphically better.

Nayhan responds:

I changed it a bit.
Do you understand it now?
Has it improved it at all?

Episode One Thing Episode One Thing

ok. please make it better...

Yea. That movie is yet another waste of newgrounds space. Try and lenthen it out or put some better audio file into it. But please, don't re-release this. It just isn't really that funny. the only funny part about it was the cheese?! part.